Marked: Shelter Marked: Shelter

A risky step to use a song that already has one of the best animated videos, but nicely done all the same.

MidZM responds:

I started work on this project before I even knew about the animation that went along with it, When I found out about it I just loved the song so much that I had to make the idea in my head a reality. But thank you very much :)

Gildedguy vs Bog Gildedguy vs Bog

Beautifuly done! Love the colors too :) One of the best action animated scenes I've ever seen :') Can't even start to imagine the time it took you to do this <8'O

TD-Perfect As It Is TD-Perfect As It Is

Really cool! The illustrations are really something!! :'j

Two Card Trick Two Card Trick

Weird as hell, but funny x'j teaches you one thing or two about life also x')

B.A.H.A | Episode 0 | The Adventure Begins B.A.H.A | Episode 0 | The Adventure Begins

Nice! The beginning of something really interesting :)

BoredIsI responds:

Thanks a lot!

Pixey Pixey

Nice story :)

Super Conflict Maker Super Conflict Maker

Very cool x')

NinjaSexParty Peppermint Creams Music Video NinjaSexParty Peppermint Creams Music Video

So funny and well made. Love the art style and the dynamic flow as well as the story, and the song is very good too, like somethin' from a real medieval songwriting style group x') Congrats on a great work!

Pirate Dentist! Pirate Dentist!

LOL, really effective oh' a dentist! x'D

Another Please Another Please

Awesome. And it's nice how you ended up with it in a way it can loop and makes perfect sense, like "another (client) please" :')